Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marion Skydancer the Beauty of the Man

Sometimes in life you draw from your head and heart, and then you put those drawings away because you have too much to do in your busy artistic life. I am 61 years old, and I joined an art group called Deviant Art about 2 years ago. In that time I have written to the stock photographer Marion Skydancer, and drawn pictures of him many times over. These images of a long haired, white bearded man are based on the beautiful photographs taken of Marion Skydancer. Sometimes he takes my breath away, because to me he is regal, kind, generous, and a very active model and photographer. He is both old and ageless. His work is beautiful, and so is the man. Sometimes in life the drawings we make are based on the future, and what dreams will come. Marion Skydancer is the answer to those dreams. View his work at :devSkydancer-stock: on Deviant Art. It's wonderful to have a muse. Thank you Marion for all the images and the work you do! Find what you love to do, and do it. You will never regret the work you accomplish while following your heart. Write is I get work, and let me know if you get work. I will cheer you on. Have a good day, and let your work follow your heart.


No comments: