Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Monday, February 7, 2011

TNNA Needle Point Orders Getting Peacock and Fish Painted

It's a little odd that title ...who would think of painting Peacocks and Fish at the same time.  I learned my lesson about 13ct Canvas and the Peacock is the exact size it has always been, but the space around the border is now 3" and looks very good.  Now I'm a happy camper.  I painted a Red Betta Fish as part of an order, but then painted a Thalo Blue Betta Fish with Gold because I got inspired.  The paint was there from the Peacock painting so I just kept painting.  I also have drawn up some of the gold fish and put them on 18ct canvas and larger images on 13 ct canvas.  I will post the paintings so you get an idea where my brain is taking this.  I've been working on a Rhino painting to fill an order, and he is coming out quite well, and will be done today.  
 COPYRIGHT: CHABRIER ANNE E. SHOEMAKER-MAGDALENO 2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


  COPYRIGHT: CHABRIER ANNE E. SHOEMAKER-MAGDALENO 2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Write me if you see anything you like, or would like to see.  I draw and paint all the time, except for when making dinner and trying to avoid Sciatic Nerve Pain.  I will Zen/Paint my way above the pain and float in the euphoria of painting Needlepoint Canvases for the hard working, deserving, good women of America.  The Power of Positive Thinking can never be overestimated.  The New Canvases are of course Copyright: HouseofChabrier Cabrier Anne E. Shoemaker-Magdaleno 2011 All Rights Reserved DO NOT STEAL  DO NOT COPY AND SELL TO PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!!!
I would also prefer if you didn't turn my line drawings into tattoos without my permission.  I know it's an art form, but I like the human form unadorned.  That said I have given my permission so please ask first.  





I thought some people back east in the cold and snow might appreciate some pictures of what is blooming in my garden.  I love plants so have as many as I can keep alive.  Todays offerings are Daffodils and Tulip Magnolias.  Keep warm, keep well, and enjoy the time God has given us.  The sun is shinning here, and it's time to get back to the work of the day.  Write when I get more work, and have a very good day. 

No comments: