Peacocks in Magnolia Tree

Peacocks in Magnolia Tree
24" X 60" Alkyd and Gold Leaf on Board

Monday, August 17, 2009

Computer Crashings and Modern Inconviences



























I had my first major crash in my computer since owning this bad boy in 2003, and I learned alot about service and trouble shooting my computer from this hellacious experience. I also was aided my a lovely woman named Caroline from the Phillipines, and I am very grateful for her expertise and help in this matter. She is with Dell, the maker of my computer, and I can't thank her enough for getting me up and running again plus installing all my programs for creating new artwork.





I have worked on a drawing or painting a day for the past year and a half, and have been uploading them to http.//houseofchabrier.deviantart.com/ My house is more crowded with art work than ever, and it doesn't look like it will slow down soon.





At Deviant Art I have met some very wonderful people, and have laughed more in the last year than probably in my entire life time. The Deviant Art site is wonderful because you have a world wide audience, plus get instant feedback on what you submit. And I do mean within seconds of submitting a piece of art work you can have five faves and a number of comments. Plus you get to be exposed to many other artists all over the world, and quickly gain a network of friends with common interests and life views.





I'm going to put up some of my drawings of the Wizard who is based on the great modeling of Marion Skydancer a stock photographer and a creative artist seen at http.//skydancer-stock.deviantart.com/ I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them.

No comments: